1964 1/2 Mustang For Sale! - Vintage Mustang Forums
Vintage Mustang Forum
HomeForumGalleryClassifiedsAbout UsAdvertiseContact Us
» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Go Back   Vintage Mustang Forums > Cars for Sale > 1964 1/2 through 1966 Mustangs For Sale
Vintage-Mustang.com is the premier Ford Mustang Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 03-15-2004, 05:55 PM   #1 (permalink)

I have a great 1964 1/2 Mustang Coupe for sale! You can see pictures of it at http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrow...elected=795484 . It is in excellent condition. In the past year I have bought new tires, brakes, had a complete tuneup and some bodywork and polishing. It is a very finely tuned and fast car.

It has a custom 5 speed engine which was installed by a previous owner. The odometer has about 92,000 miles on it, but i am not completely sure how many are on the engine. The miles are not an issue what so ever, it runs perfectly. It has a 302 V8, I don't know the horsepower because we don't have dyno, however, i do know that the engine is very high performance, it has very high compression and is very fast. The rear seats are the same high quality as the front seats. Actually, everything is in good condition both mechanically and cosmetically. Everything that would be replaced and/or checked in a major tuneup has been (hoses, valves, brakes). Because it is old, there are probably some seals that are not perfect, but there is no major oil leak that I have seen. There is a CD player hidden in the glove box and excellent speakers. The windows are tinted and it has dual exhaust through the rear body. I have had the car for over a year and Iím only selling it because I want a car I donít have to worry about.

*I am not the original owner. We are not sure how many owners there have been, but I would guess about five since both the engine and transmission have been upgraded, and by different people. It has a clear title like any Californiacar which I can sign over easily to the new owner.

*My phone number is 415/380-8463. Evenings are best (Pacific time), or weekends. Please feel free to call or email me (frnchie@earthlink.net) with any specific questions.
$11,000.

JustinWH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Vintage Mustang Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.