Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1965 Fstbk. Black w/Red pony Int. 4sp. "A" Nice CA. driver

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  RonMiller 
#1 ·
1965 FASTBACK "A" code

Very Nice Driver
Runs and drives well
Rare factory Black with Red interior! (one of the best color combinations)
Factory 4 sp. car
Black paint with Red Inter. 4 speed with A/C makes this a very RARE car!!!
New Black paint job with silver stripes..Very nice paint job (the only flaw that I can find is the hood stripes edges are not straight)
New Red Pony Interior
P/S
A/C all redone recently..blows cold...last owner spent $2k on it
Built in San Jose, CA.
Not a real GT, but does have GT fog lts. and GT exh. trumpets
New Exh. system with Flowmaster Mufflers
Alum. Radiator
May be the original engine (not sure) It does have the engine ID tag on a 1965 4v intake manifold
Shelby style Traction Bars
Vintage Wheel Works wheels
BODY: Very straight (you cant hide much with black paint)....The floor pans and the left rear quarter have been professionaly replaced (not too obvious unless you look really close). There is a very small dent (that sticks out, not in) at the bottom of the drivers door
MILEAGE: Current odometer shows 7,581 and I am told that it is 107,581 actual mileage...after looking over the car, it probably is the original mileage
NEEDS: If I was buying this car, the first 3 things that I would do is install Disc Brakes on the front and put on a set of headers and get rid of the stock shifter and install an aftermarket one.

PRICE: $24,900 Shown by appt. only to serious buyers

ADDITIONAL PICS: If you are interested and want more pics let me know. Please specify exactly which car that you want pics of since I have many 65-70 Fstbks. for sale right now.

CONTACT: Ron Miller (714) 757-8437 OK to call until 11pm (Pac. time) Out of state and out of country referrals available upon request. Or email me directly at: rpmron@gmail.com I do not check this website on a regular basis, so call or email me directly.

Attachments

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.