Vintage Mustang Forums banner

65 Fastback Project

3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  KBOSSGT500 
#1 ·
Desireable "A" code, not running comes with a core 289 Long Block but Automatic Trans is missing. New Parts include New Hood with very minor Freight Damage, GT Rear Valance, Concours GT Exhaust Tips. S/S Exhaust Trim Rings, GT Gas Cap, Rear Bumper, Tail lamp Bezels and Lenses, Rear Window Seal is new as is all of the Chrome Knobs and Bezels on the Dash and a Lock Set. The LH Door is new as well with a dent in bottom front corner which is an easy fix. LH Fender not so Good, RH Fender is decent needing minor body work. RH Door is Good. Quarters are rough as is Tail lamp Panel. Missing Door Glass, Headlamp/Grille assembly and Rear Seat but I can get the complete rear seat set up for around $250 extra. Not a rusty car but I did replace 2 floor pans. The other 2 were sand blasted and painted. Car has a new radiator support that is fitted sitting in place and could be welded in 15 minutes or less. I have not done so because it will make dropping an engine and transmission install much easier. Engine compartment was sand blasted primed and painted the correct color. This is an incomplete Project but an "A" code so ideal for a GT clone with almost $1000 in New Parts. $5995 Firm Car is in Vegas. Email KBossGT500@aol.com for Pictures.

Thanks Paul

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.