Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1965 Fastback Painted Project

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  KBOSSGT500 
#1 ·
I have too many Projects going on all ready and I have a 65 FB coming out of the Paint Shop in the next 10 Days or less. It was stripped to bare metal and should turn out very nice, but not expecting perfect. It is being painted DarK Ivy Green Metallic. It will be a GT Clone in appearance. "A" code car. I have most of the Black Standard interior New in boxes. I will probably install headliner, so I can put the windows in and maybe install Seat Covers and Carpet. But I do not have time to finish the Interior or the rest of the car. There is no Drive Train but I have what I believe to be a strong running fresh 302 (came out of somebody else's Project Car a couple years ago. It was never driven but I believe it was ran and broken in also have a rebuilt C4 Transmission)

I do not have a firm price at the moment and will not have any pictures for probably at least 3 weeks. Ball Park Pricing which is subject to change is going to be around $15,000 with out the Engine and Trans and $1500 extra for them. Once again car will be fully finished on the Outisde with the exception of rims and tires and will be partially restored on the Inside with the balance of Interior parts included new in boxes. Car will basically only need mechanicals.

if you would like to see Pictures when it is done (as far as I am taking it at least) please send me an email to KBossGT500@aol.com with the subject Header saying "Green FB Pics" so I can easily find you when I get them. If no interest I will finish it when time permits and repost at a higher price. Thanks

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.