Vintage Mustang Forums banner

65 Fastback Painted Incomplete Project

3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  KBOSSGT500 
#1 ·
Car was just painted Dark Green Metallic. Many new body panels so very little Bondo or rust in the Car. It was stripped to bare metal as it had 4 coats of paint on it. Car looks very good from 20 feet but paint did not come out as well as I had hoped. Good for a Driver but not Show worthy. It is a GT Clone in appearance. White side Stripes have not been installed. New Fog Lamp Set up and rear GT exhaust set up. It is an "A" code car. Dash was stripped to bare metal and painted has all new Chrome Knobs and Bezels. New Dash Pad as well. Radio hole has not been cut. New Headliner Installed. New Carpet, Door Panels and New Seat Upholstery. I have most of the Black Standard Interior new in Boxes. But I do not have time to finish the Interior. Car is pretty much finished on the outside. All Exterior Chrome is New. Engine compartment was sand blasted and painted correct black.There is no Engine or Transmission. New Tinted Windshield but missing 1 Door Glass mostly complete otherwise. Car has some old 14" American Racing Torque Thrust Rims.

$11,250 very Firm. I will be working on the Interior some more in the near future and price will creep up a little.

Email KBossGT500@aol.com for Pictures. This car is in Las vegas. Thanks

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.