Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1966 GT Fastback Major Project

5K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  KBOSSGT500 
#1 ·
This is incomplete and a Major Project. The good news is it is Rust Free. But the Bad News is it was rear ended and it will need a taillamp panel and a pair of quarter skins. Both Rear Frames have a moderate kink at the top of the arch on both rear frame rails where they like to kink when hit. Nice Doors, Fenders and a New Hood. Nice Floors and front engine compartment panels and shock towers are excellent. Best suited for some one with a rusty donor car. No Engine,Transmission, Glass and most Interior Trim is missing as well. I have a few new GT parts: Gas Cap, Rear Valance with Trim rinngs and Trumpts. Disc Brakes and Sway Bar are still there. True Factory GT with correct Rear Frame rails w/exhaust hangers and Rear Seat Reinforcement Plates. Was an "A" code, Auto, Silver Blue with Blue Interior. No Door Tag. I realize no bargain but maybe someone out there can make it work for them. $6750 AS IS. I may try and round up some more parts and make more complete in the near future. California Title but car is in Las Vegas.

Email KBossGT500@aol.com for pictures which I will try and take this coming weekend. Thanks

#2 ·
Hi. I swapped you a K coupe a few years ago for the scj mach I. I'm wondering if you have a 66 fastback project for me. I have swap stuff or cash if you have a good deal...

Grant Hatch

#3 ·
Grant sorry not ignoring you I do not check my messages often everybody emails me direct. I remember you, I still have the K coupe you sold me. That 66 GT FB sold a couple months ago for full price. Never have good deal but they always sell. :)

Thanks Paul

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.