Vintage Mustang Forums banner

Last Viper GTS sold to Public For Trade, Sell or Both

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  rbbuddy 
#1 ·
I'm sure you all know the story of the last Stingray and how valuable it is. This is the last Viper GTS FE sold to the public. The last 3 months the Viper GTS was made, Dodge built 360 GTS’s, all red with white stripes and called them Final Editions, FE for short. This was the last one made, sold to the public. Built June 21, 2002 at 1PM. It is in the registry as number 179 of 360. When I contacted the registry and asked why 179 instead of 360, they said all the cars were built and then they handed all the number plates to a worker and told him to install them. He just started down one row and up another is what I was told. It is in the registry as the last one built.
With all that being said, this Viper is for sale. As with all FE's, it has a perfect red paint job with stone white stripes. AC, PW, PS, PB, PM, 6 speed. It is as it left the show room, inside and out. Stays in a locked garage with a custom car cover 99% of time. Even has the dash labels from the factory still on the dash. It has 2,100 miles on it. That's less than 300 miles a year. As soon as Dodge quits making the Viper, the value of this one will sky rocket. Due to the economy, like a lot of you, my family was hard hit and we need to sell. New, this car was right at $90k to get it home. I'm asking $68K at this time, which is a steal for an investment like this. Will consider Shelby, Boss or Cobra Jet Trade or partial Fastback or Convertible trade plus cash. Check out the pictures and the Viper FE Registry. If your interested, drop me an e-mail "Matt Prine" rbbuddy@cox.net Please be kind, no bashing, I own a Mustang also, at least for another couple of weeks. I'm just a car lover like you guys.
Thanks

Dodge Viper Final Edition Registry

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.