Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1966 Shelby Clone Project

3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  KBOSSGT500 
#1 ·
This is a solid 1965 Mustang fastback that previous owner many years ago had converted into a 66 Shelby Clone. Car was a Vintage Race Car with and "Old School" Custom Dash and Gauges (includes Original Instrument Cluster with New Instrument Bezel and New Glove Box Door). Also had a Roll Bar which I have since removed. It comes with a good running 302-4v and a 4 speed Toploader Transmission, New Clutch kit. Low miles on a rebuilt engine with mild performance camshaft with Holley Contender Intake Manifold. I put on New Chrome HiPo Valve Covers. New Upper and Lower Control Arms and Spring Perches with "Grab-A-Track" Front Springs and oversized Sway Bar. Control Arms relocated like Shelby did for better handling. Granada Disc Brakes, Engine Compartment Bead blasted and Zinc primed and painted correct Black, New 66 Seat Upholstery and Seat Foam, Dash Pad, Headliner, Door Panels, Interior Quarter Panels w/ Courtesy Lights and Carpet (mostly in Boxes). Solid Car except LH Front Floor Pans needs replacing. Also New Aluminum Hi Flow Radiator, New Rear Bumper, Shelby Gas Cap and GT350 Emblem. I have three nice 17 x 8 Late Model Mustang Rims (a 4th would not be hard to find). The 2 front Rims pictured do not come with the car. Straight car, but needs Paint.

Car is not physically drive able at the moment primarily do to Brakes needing complete overhaul. Some electrical needs to be hooked up as well as other misc items. Runs off of a Hot Wire currently. If it does not sell soon I will continue to work on it and price will go up.

I have more Pictures if interested in seeing them please email back at KBossGT500@aol.com

$12,500 and Price is firm. Thanks Paul

Attachments

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.