Vintage Mustang Forums banner

'66 Mustang GT Coupe, V8/Auto, Nightmist Blue, $12,000

4K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  drummingrocks 
#1 ·
1966 Ford Mustang GT clone. Owned since 2005. Rare Nightmist blue exterior (came on less than 10% of Mustangs in ’66) with light blue standard interior. Professional restoration of very solid and accident-free body. Rust-free original floors except for 3 x 2 patch in RH rear. Repainted in base/clear in original color, including removal of doors, decklid, and hood. Body is perfectly straight, with excellent panel gaps. Interior has been fully restored in the original light blue color. Original door tag and original body buck tag still present.

Stock 302 V8, upgraded with Cobra dress-up kit and 4bbl carburetor. Car is very good on gas. Pertronix Ignitor conversion; no points. Reproduction Styled Steel Wheels in correct ’66 style. 70% tread left on tires. Fully identical to a factory GT Mustang, with correct foglights, emblems, stripes, and trumpet exhaust.

Car has always been immaculately maintained, has seldom seen rain, and is always garaged. This isn’t my first ’65-66 Mustang, nor is it the only one I own. This car has always been a phenomenal head turner, and has always been extremely reliable. I know what the car is worth; I’ve built several ’65-66s to concours/show standards.

Please don’t waste your or my time with a ridiculous lowball offer. I do not need any help selling the car, nor do I have to sell the car. I will not meet anyone, deliver this car, or hold it for anyone that is not willing to leave a deposit. Sorry to be this way, but I’ve had too many promises never materialize in the past. I am not a car dealer; this is a private sale. Clean and clear Georgia title. $12,000. Call 706-499-3622 or email with any questions. The car is located approximately an hour and a half north of Atlanta, in Northeast Georgia.

Please see additional pictures here: ImageShack Album - 42 images

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.