Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1965 Fastback 2+2

3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Pete Strzempek 
#1 · (Edited)
This is not my car, I am posting it for a gentleman on my mail route so that maybe someone from this forum could benefit from the sale. He has had this quite a while and had plans to completely restore but due to the economy has lost his job. From what I have seen, the car looks really solid. He said from the firewall back there is all new floors, new frame rails , gas tank and rear patch panels on quarters. All of the work was professionally done by him. It was a 289 car but I couldn't get the vin #. The car is covered and buried with parts in his shop. It has a 302 in it with a C4 right now. He also has a 5.0 motor with a T5 tranny as well as a 460 I think with a C6. He said it has a Shelby hood scoop, new bumpers as well as many other parts. Call John Fitzgerald for specific details. The Fastback is located in West Springfield, MA and he is Asking $10,000.
Good Luck to those who might be interested. It would be a project but you would really have a solid car to start with. John Fitzgerald (413) 348-3335

Attachments

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.