Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1965 Fastback Project

3K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  nymustang 
#1 ·
1965 Fastback project. Asking $6000. Originally a 6cyl car, this now has a full V8 suspension installed and will soon have a 69 302/C4 combo installed. The car has a non-original deluxe interior (few small tears on the driver seat) with original fold down rear seat. Included in the deal all the difficult to find fastback interior pieces. The interior qtrs have speakers installed in them but the trapdoor is clean and solid. All of the glass and window trim is in good shape. The car just came back from the welder and has new rear frame rail extensions and trunk floors. She has nice front end sheet metal with only very light surface rust. It still has typical mustang rust to address. It needs full floors, battery apron, cowl, pass rear qtr and tail light panel. This isn’t a running/driving car. The engine is missing accessories, and the brakes need a rebuild. I have more photos for anyone interested. Please feel free to ask any questions. I have too many projects right now and this one has to go. The longer this one stays with me, the more work I will be doing and that will be reflected in future pricing.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.