Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1966 Fastback A CA. 2 owner Project Auto 99% rust free

3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  RonMiller 
#1 ·
1966 MUSTANG FASTBACK

114k original mileage, So. Cal. car from day one!! 2 owner car (present owner owned car since '77)......parked since '89
"A" code 289 4v car built in San Jose, CA....
real 66 Fstbk. ...not a converted coupe
Auto trans.
Engine and trans out of car (not sure if original engine or not...did not look closely)
A/C car (missing most of the parts)
Console (correct short one for A/C)
Mostly original sheet metal....the hood is from a 64 1/2 and the drivers door has been changed
Never wrecked
99% Rust free...besides a little surface rust, the only area of rust I could find is just above the windshield on the pass. side (see pic close up) and the pass side behind the frt. seat floorpan needs a patch
Floorpans and frame rails look really good
No bondo/body filler anywhere!!
NEEDS ATTENTION: radio hole cut larger; speaker holes in trap door, doors and fiberglass side panels; dents on roof

PRICE: $11,200....if I sell it right away.....if I invest time and $$ into it, the price will go up accordingly...No charge for delivery anywhere in the LA , CA. area.

PICS: let me know if you want any of these pics at a larger size (give me the pic #)...Also, I have more pics, so let me know if you want more..

CONTACT: Ron Miller (714) 757-8437 OR email at: rpmron@gmail.com Out of state and out of country referrals availble upon request

Attachments

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.