Vintage Mustang Forums banner

65 Fastback

4K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  vamustang 
#1 · (Edited)
I bought this 65 C-code Fastback 3 years ago and have installed new quarters, floorpans, trunk floor, repaired cowl, replaced doors, fenders, decklid, etc... The car has now had a $7500 paint and body work in traditional 65 Shelby GT350 colors: Wimbleton White w/ Guardsman Blue stripes properly applied. The car is still at body shop and will receive 3-4 coats of clear and then be buffed to a slick finish. Interior panels have already been painted black as well as the dash. includes Shelby rear package tray from Branda. Front seats have just been reuphostered. And the remaining new interior is included with the car. I have already rebuilt the front suspension. 1" shelby drop. 620 springs, 1" swaybar, and KYB shocks. Still have drum brakes, which I would recommend coverting to disc.

Solid rust free body, POR 15 everywhere! Freshly repainted, Engine compartment freshly painted semi-gloss black. glass installed, all interior, moldings, new suspension. I would take $15,000 for it. Firm. I will list it here on the vmf first and if it doesn't sell in a week or two... I will list it on ebay. Otherwise, I will just keep it and finish it off.

I have a freshly rebuilt 289 V8 for an addtional $1200 and a 4spd for another $600 to the buyer only. Otherwise, I will be using them on this car.

What's left to do on the car is install the interior provided, new wheels and tires, and the motor / trans or install the engine/trans I have.

Email me directly chrismstage@yahoo.com

Before pic:

Pictures do not really do the car justice. Most I have are taken with my phone. Also, this is before several coats of clear.

Here is a picture of the last GT350 clone I built which was featured in Mustangs Illustrated and on the cover. I should have never sold this car. )-:

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.