Vintage Mustang Forums banner

66 A code convertible

4K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  sgray 
#1 · (Edited)
Prefer to trade for a nice 65-66 fastback but will sell for 22.5K

Nice Texas car with solid original sheet metal. No patches in quarters, doors, etc. The only rust repair I found was the rear floor pans and it is a good repair.

Power front discs
Unisteer rack
Ididit tilt column
Old air a/c with factory evaporator
New repo pony wheel
TMI pony interior with headrests
Shelby 10 spokes
Rebuilt 289
Edelbrock intake and carb
Aluminum radiator and electric fan
Rebuilt c4
Pertronix billet distibutor

Nice little car - I built it for my wife and she doesn't drive it much. I am more into hot rods now and building a Model A roadster.

Send me a note via email - I rarely check this site: agshelby@gmail.com

See less See more
#2 ·
Haven't checked this forum in a few months - noticed a few PMs.

I do have a clear title, and can send photos if there is any interest. I have been driving & enjoying the car this spring (3500 miles this year) without issue.

I might consider a local sale - but my main interest is in a trade. My preference is not to deal with an out of state buyer as I want to look at the trade in person, and would like for any potential buyer of my car to see and drive the car in person. No offense meant, but I have been burned with a distance purchase before (and I had that car inspected by a member here) and I won't support that route again, either with buying or selling.

It is a great little car - not perfect - but a great driver with a solid body.

#4 ·
I have turned down three offers - one for 1K more than my asking price. I just can't bring myself to sell it for cash. I guess too much time and sweat involved and I want to make sure it goes to a good home.

I am going to hold out for a nice fastback or 1940 Ford Pickup trade.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.