Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1966 Fastback CA. 2 owner Rust Free Driver Super Original $16,500

3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  RonMiller 
#1 ·
1966 MUSTANG FASTBACK FOR SALE

2 Owner Survivor So. Cal car from Day 1!!!!!

The last owner is 80+ and has driven this car under 500 miles over the last 10 years!!
124,700 original miles
"C" code 289 V8 car

STILL HAS ORIGINAL: carpet, upholstery, windshield, radio; smog pump; steering wheel; and as far as I can tell all of the sheet metal is original to this car!!!!

Power Steering
Console
Auto. trans.
Runs & Drives well
Clear CA. title
Currently registered

ORIGINAL COLORS: Candy Apple Red with Black Interior

Built in San Jose, CA. and sold in the LA, CA. area when new (DSO=71)
No speaker holes! The radio hole has been opened up a little (see pics)

Car was completed on Apr. 7 and the left fender was stamped on Mar. 12, and the hood was made on Feb. 28

Look at the pics of the pass side front fender apron...it is the original one and no rust, no corrosion and about as perfect as can be for a 46 year old car.

BODY: There is NO Rust!! There is a little body filler in a few places.. nothing bad. All of the sheet metal appears to be original to the car! There is NO bondo in the 4 lower corners of both doors. The last owner backed into something and lightly damaged the rear of the left rear quarter panel (see pics).

Easy car to restore....biggest expense would be the paint job.

PRICE: $16,500 Firm.....(this car will not last long at this price)....you know the saying ..."if you snooze, you lose!"

PICS: I have lots of pictures of this car...call or email me if you want pics...please specify exactly which car that you want pics of.

CONTACT: Ron Miller (714) 757-8437 email me at: rpmron@gmail.com Out of state and out of country referrals available upon request.

OTHER FASTBACKS: I have other 65-70 Mustang Fastbacks for sale ...from major projects to done cars...let me know what you are looking for.

Attachments

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.