Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1966 Coupe

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  robert_t_wallace 
#1 · (Edited)
I have spent 3 years and over $8k on this vehicle so far. The motor is the original but rebuilt 289 with a 4 barrel carb. The transmission is a 3 speed standard. The items that have been replaced are numerous but I have saved the receipts on everything purchased. I believe that $6000 is more than a fair price and I may trade for a car/truck or motorcyle of equal value.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Not knitpicking but more info might help you sell. Location? What's been replaced? What still needs to be? Extra parts to help complete? Is the right 1/4 that bad or just skim filler? Floors? Frame rails? Still drum or upgraded? PS? Any add ons? Again no offense, but having $8k in an unfinished car and wanting $6k means nothing. Total description means everything.

#3 ·
1966 Mustang

Hey Rickgto I agree. In my haste to post I did not include all of the attachments. The car is located in Angleton Texas. It starts great, runs and all of the rusted panels have been replaced. None of the interior has been installed but it is mostly purchased. That is what I plan to do next. By reading all of the parts purchased you can see what has already been done.

#4 ·
Hey Rickgto I agree. In my haste to post I did not include all of the attachments. The car is located in Angleton Texas. It starts great, runs and all of the rusted panels have been replaced. None of the interior has been installed but it is mostly purchased. That is what I plan to do next. By reading all of the parts purchased you can see what has already been done.
I am local to you and looking for a car for my son. Ping me if you are interested in working something out...

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.