Vintage Mustang Forums banner

65 Fastback for sale

3K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  Slatewear 
#1 ·
289 Automatic, driver condition. Ivy Green w/Ivy Gold interior.

Motor:
289ci. w/ Edelbrock Performer intake, Edelbrock 4 barrel, headers, Competition Cams HP cam, 10:5/1 compression, electric fan, electronic ignition. Automatic C4 Transmission rebuilt in 2010.

Chassis:
Replaced all front end and steering parts, 620 springs. Replaced leaf springs in rear. New brakes, including dual reservoir master cylinder, all lines, wheel cylinders, drums and shoes. New Radial TA’s with less than 200 miles on them. Also new Flowmasters at the same time. New alternator in 2010. Floors were replaced by previous owner.

Exterior:
GT badging w/ fog lights and exhaust trumpets. SS wheels. All trim is in decent shape. Body has some hail damage. Some rust in bottom of doors.

Interior:
Original gauge cluster was changed to a 66 with all working instruments and woodgrain finish. Original style aftermarket wood steering wheel. New carpet in 2009 with Dynamat underneath. Fold-down rear seat w/trap door.

Everything works on this car. Safe and reliable to drive daily. Again, this is in driver condition. Cars of this type are selling for $30k+ in pristine condition. This car is honestly $10k away from that. I have owned this car for 17 years. Over that time I have fixed and improved everything on this car. I never got around to finishing the body. It looks to be a late 1980’s restoration.

Attachments

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.