Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1966 Sprint 200 mustang-

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Horsehead 
#1 · (Edited)
4-sale '66 Sprint 200 Mustang...

Very nicely restored Sprint 200 mustang--Original 200 6 cylinder engine and transmission REBUILT with about 5000 miles. Have documentation for rebuild done on both. This car is has all the original sheetmetal/body panels, floor pans, shock towers, quarters etc. as this was a (DSO-71) California car and 99% rust free. Has very little rust on the drivers front wheelwell lip of left quarter panel (you can see in pic maybe). Otherwise a rust free car from front to back. Have over $8000 worth of receipts with work/restoration done to car which include but not limited to suspension, steering, motor, trans, interior, etc. Black standard Interior excellent with factory console. Car is ready to drive and runs great. Paint is in very good ''driver'' condition. New whitewall tires. This is a very nice original Sprint Mustang. For now needs correct hubcaps and side stripe to be more original looking. Please call--WILL NOT answer emails. Be glad to talk in person. Can send more pics of under hood/inside trunk etc if interested enough to call. 540-578-4954 Asking $12,500 but negotiable. Thanks Jim

#2 ·
Did you get the car in the Sprint 200 registry?

Send me all the Driver's door dataplate info so I can get the car in the registry.

Post the data here and/or e-mail me at: NEFaurora@aol.com

PS: Nice Sprint!

Thanks,

Tony Kovar
1966 Sprint 200 Registry
MCA#70001

#4 ·
Hello Tony--i sent you an e-mail on Wed. the 20th. wondering if you got it. I would like at your convenience of course to talk to you. Maybe it's me but when i type in 200 Mustang Sprint registry I get some sites up but don't seem like the one your referring to. Very interested in speaking with you. . call my cell 540-578-4954 anytime 9AM-9PM-- I'm in VA. Thanks Jim PS---removing this car for sale until??

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.