Vintage Mustang Forums banner

66 Mustang for sale

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  dodgestang 
#1 ·
For whatever reason, I'm not able to post this in the classifieds section, so I figured I'd put it here and see if anyone is interested. Here are the specifics:

Up for sale is my 1966 Ford Mustang hardtop coupe. The car has the original 200 ci six cylinder mated to a C4 auto, which runs and shifts nicely. I’m going to be making an offer on a house in the next week or so and have decided to sell this and use the money towards my house. The car has been meticulously restored and sealed so it will last a long time and painted with windveil blue metallic basecoat clearcoat. The bodywork and paint were done by myself and I have over two hundred photos detailing the work involved. A local speed shop did work I was not able to do and I have all invoices for this. In addition to the body work the car has these items new and/or upgraded: front power disc brakes with dual reservoir master cylinder and power booster, brake lines, Unisteer power rack and pinion, Ididit tilt steering column, American Autowire wiring harness with new ignition and headlight switches, 100 amp alternator, three point retractable seat belts up front, LED taillights, new front springs that also drop the front of the car to give it that mean stance, KYB gas-adjust shocks all around, leaf springs in rear, fuel pump, air filter, air filter assembly, rebuilt Holley 1 bbl carb, new pcv valve, new distributor, distributor cap, rotor, ignition coil and wires with iridium plugs, pertronix electronic ignition, grant steering wheel, hood scoop, washer pump, battery, modern radio that mimics the old style so the dash isn’t cut, it also has speakers in the back, pony interior with new seat cushions up front, new door panels and armrests, new chrome pieces inside, new seat belts in the back, new weather stripping, new wheel covers with Toyo Proxes TPT tires, billet grille, wood grain instrument panel and matching glovebox, racing stripes, emblems, sound deadener underneath the carpet, gas tank, mirrors inside and out. I may be forgetting something but this car really doesn’t need anything to get out there to cruise and enjoy. The bumpers and trim chrome is good as well. This car is an excellent cruiser, and you won’t have to break the bank to pay for gas to enjoy it. A great candidate for a V8 swap as well. If there any questions or if you would like more pics of certain things, feel free to contact me. The car has a clear DE title and is currently registered and insured. I’m asking $13,500 or make me an offer.

Attachments

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.