Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1965 Mustang Fastback 2+2

6K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  fastback65gt 
#1 ·
My wife has decided that she would like to sell her car. So here is what we have. It is a very solid car with very little rust. The only rust on the body is on front lower corners of the doors. It is a factory "C" code car, however the car now has a 302 bottom end with 289 heads. I had the C4 gone over (adjust bands, new fluid, and filter) after we bought it and is in good shape. I had the interior out of the car over the winter and fixed the two areas that needed fixed, then epoxied the floors and applied fatmat from the firewall all the way through the truck. The interior of the car is in great shape. I dyed all the panels with SEM over the winter when I had them out and purchased new carpet which will need installed. I just installed a new Kenwood cd player, and infinity reference 6.5's and 6x9's in the car. I installed a new water pump and radiator in the car a few months ago. I also just had a custom 2.25" exhaust installed with Magnaflow mufflers. There car is a great driver quality car, that just needs a minor body work and a fresh paint job. She is asking $15,500 obo.

Pics of the floors

Pics of the engine compartment

Pics of the exterior

Interior Pics

See less See more
#8 ·
They are actual pictures of the car if that is what you are asking. And the car is together and running and driving. I use the car on the weekends to cruise around with my father to local shows and cruises. I spoke with someone from the UK last night who said they want the car. So if this pans out the car will be heading over seas.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.