Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1965 Ford Mustang *Show Condition*

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  ponyacode 
#1 ·
FOR SALE... A totally rebuilt, show condition 1965 Ford Mustang...No expense has been spared in the building of this beautiful car....I have over $12,000 in receipts for engine/trim/accessories and upgrade parts alone...No sheet metal needed...I have restored these cars for over 30 years and I built this one with special touches since it was my 50th..The color Vintage Burgundy was the first one I rode in back in 1966... Here is a list of the new parts and work: ENGINE and Compartment * Complete rebuild and upgrade with Edelbrock Top End Kit (bottom was perfect to start) Intake/Aluminum Heads/cam/lifters/timing chain/head bolts..Plus Roller Rockers * Edelbrock 1403 500cfm Performer Carb w/electric choke * Petronix Flame Thrower Distributor and Coil/Dist cap and wires * 100amp Alternator w/upgrade Voltage Regulator * Water pump * starter * Battery w/cables * all belts/hoses * fan shroud* Export Brace* air cleaner/dress up kit * starter solenoid * Disc Brake MC SUSPENSION and Steering *Koni Shocks (4) / lowered Front and Rear (coil and Leaf with all hardware) to Shelby Specs /Front and rear sway bars/COMPLETE rebuilt P/S unit added *All brakes rebuilt with new hardware incl rotors/pads and shoes and detailed (Frt Disc Factory/rear drum) TRIM *All new chrome including Bumpers/grill/pony and corral/taillights with lenses/back up lights with lenses/upgrade halogen headlights/trunk lock and assembly/fender emblems (289)/running horse emblems INTERIOR *All NEW carpet with complete Dynamat and carpet underlayment/all seats recovered and new foam/Dash/Door panels/original center console complete for A/C***CLASSIC AUTO AIR A/C/8000 rpm RALLY-PAC/Upgrade MUSTANG AM-FM EXACT repro/headliner/Sirius Satellite radio inside glove box/Rubber running horse mats/sill step up/ I restored this car to run/handle and be as reliable as possible with what's available today, keeping the appearance as stock as possible....It is nothing short of beautiful and fun to drive..... now it's YOUR turn!!......$20,000.00 Palm Beach Gardens FL....more pics upon request

Attachments

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.