Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1965 C-code coupe-GT clone project

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Horsehead 
#1 · (Edited)
65 C-code GT clone project

1965 Project to finish--117000 original miles-- original 289 C-code with C-4 trans. 4-V intake and Holley. Dual exhaust w/stock exhaust manifolds. Has lots of good options on car which include Pony interior in very nice condition, Front disc brakes, Front and rear sway bars, Power steering and Air (needs new condenser) Gt exhaust tips out back valance. Brand new tires on Magnum style wheels. Vinyl top is excellent with no tears/rips or bubbles. Car is a running/driving project. Very good frame rails front and rear as are the shock towers and floor pans. Has some body work to be finished but nothing major. In primer now and needs painted as you can see in pic's. Have most all exterior trim which includes front grill, windshield moldings, rear bumber, emblems, etc. Clear title in my name. This is an excellent Father/son project that you could drive while working on it. It's located in Virginia near I-81/I-64 ( near Harrisonburg, Virginia.) Price is $5500 cash ---call 540-578-4954 if interested and what to set up appointment to see it. Thanks

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.