Vintage Mustang Forums banner

65 A code fastback project (possible GT) in Houston

2K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  pete389 
#1 · (Edited)
I have a 65 A code fastback project that MIGHT be a GT. It does have the floor pan reinforcements under the rear seat bottom. It does not run and I haven't tried to get it running. It's in the same condition as when I bought it. I believe it was originally a 4 speed car because the clutch pedal is still there even though it currently has an automatic in it now. Brake pedal says "Disc Brakes" but it currently has drums all the way around. I did find a pair of disc brakes in the trunk, spindles and all. Driver's door was replaced so no door data tag. Interior has a mixture of pony and standard interior components and everything is worn so I can't tell what is correct without the door data tag. All the seats were missing when I got it. I have since found all the seats except for the driver's side. I got a pony seat for the passenger side. Fold down rear seat is there and the trap door is uncut. No PS, AC or console. Floors were replaced and welded in. Rust is in the cowl area and trunk area. Everywhere else is pretty straight. It's currently primer gray and interior is black. I have no idea if the engine is original or not but the carb, intake and exhaust are aftermarket. I do have a correct Autolite 4100 and air cleaner I'm including with it. Clear SC title that matches the VIN on the shock tower. $5000 FIRM Please call or text me. It's easier to respond than PM's. Thanks (281) 652-7906

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.