Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1966 V8 Automatic Coupe in Milwaukee, WI

3K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  ford53trk 
#1 · (Edited)
I’ve owned and mechanically restored just about everything on this car over the past 5 years to make it a great weekend driver. This is an original C code coupe with clean WI title and correct VIN tags and Buck tag. Only gets driven on sunny days and has been kept dry indoors since I’ve owned it. Very reliable, solid classic and only needs some minor cosmetic updates to make it perfect. With so much already invested I’d like to get at least $9500 but feel free to make me a reasonable offer. Send me a email ford53trk@yahoo.com or a PM with any questions or picture requests.

Engine: Original 289 V8 Rebuilt by previous owner with mild cam, Edelbrock Intake & Edelbrock Model #1406, 600 CFM electric choke carb. Rebuilt distributor with Pertronics ignition. New battery, starter solenoid and Fuel tank.

Transmission: Rebuilt C4 Automatic & new torque converter

Brakes & Tires: Manual Drum brakes have been rebuilt with new cylinders, pads, hardware, hard and flex lines. Tires are new 215/70R14 BFG Radial TA with 14”x6” polished aluminum rims.

Suspension: All new stock front and back suspension along with all new steering components. Rebuilt Power Steering pump and control valve. New PS hoses, tie rods, and KYB GR2 shocks front and rear. Export brace and monte carlo bar added.

Exhaust: Replaced from stock cast manifolds back. New 2.25” Dual exhaust with H-Pipe and Cherry Bomb turbo mufflers.

Interior: New TMI upholstery and foam on the front and back seats, new door panels, arm rests, center console.

Exterior: Signal Flare Red with Black Vinyl top. Previous owner professionally replaced the floor pans, cowl vents, torque boxes, and fenders. The Body and frame is Solid with only minor surface rust. Great daily driver paint job. The Headliner and Vinyl top are original.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.