Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1966 Mustang Fastback project V8 Red pony int. $11,500

3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  RonMiller 
#1 · (Edited)
1966 MUSTANG FASTBACK

"C" code 289 V8 Real Fastback (not a conversion)
Auto. Trans.
63,108 Original (rough) Miles...Parked for 25+ years..still has the original windshield (cracked)
Project Car...needs full restoration
Red Pony Auto. Console
Comes with a used 1966 GT Grille; headlight buckets and headlight doors; front bumper brackets; Front bumper

LOTS OF BRAND NEW PARTS (here is a partial list): Red Pony door panels & stainless trim; Red pony upholstery;; Red dashpad & trim pcs.; Pony door handles; L & R Mirrors; GT Rear Valance & Exh. Trumpets; pony seat cushions; Red pony floor mats; door sill plates; black kick panels; gas cap; radio repair panel; lots of small parts.

No speaker holes in rear seat panels/trap door
Trunk Lid is rusty and needs replaced
No evidence of any previous wreckage, but does need some rust repair.
ENGINE: appears to be the original engine with a 1966 casting date stock intake manifold and still has the exh. manifolds...Engine needs rebuilt (or replaced)...The stock auto. trans. is included, but I have no idea of the history of it...

Clear Title
One CA. Black Lic. Plate
Nice used Original Front bumper (not a reproduction)
Used rear bumper included
Fold Down Rear Seat
1966 original owners manual

Most (or all) of the trim is included
Most of the parts for this car are included

Some work has been done since these pics were shot, so the car looks a little better now

MISSING: Radiator; exhaust system; some interior back seat trim, misc. parts

VIDEO: I shot a short video of this car...click here for the youtube link:

PRICE: $11,500 firm....If you don't like the Red Pony Interior parts, I can keep these parts and give a discount on the price, If I do not sell it within one week from now, I will entertain serious offers.

OTHER 65-66 FASTBACKS: I have other 65-66 Fstbks. for sale that are much nicer than this car. Let me know what you are looking for since I have access to many 65-70 Mustang Fastbacks.

CONTACT: Ron (714) 757-8437 OK to call until 11pm or email me for more pictures at: rpmron@gmail.com
LOCATION: Norwalk, CA. (15 miles from LA)...Car is ready to show now and I can show it 7 days a week day or night (car looks much better at night time!)

Attachments

See less See more
1 10
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.