Vintage Mustang Forums banner

66 convertible project 5.0l efi aod

3K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  65-Acode-fastback 
#1 ·
5.0l 302 out a 89 gt with a AOD trans, runs and drives new brake lines and hoses drum brakes all around, 8" rear end. Some rust in gas tank tray area and battery box new quarters previously installed. Has a complete top and half of another top for parts. Have all the glass (not installed) have new repop front and rear valances no front sheet metal other than the valance.

$1500 has a clean clear OK title

#6 · (Edited)
Heres a few pics i snapped. I have not gone through the parts in the car yet, i will do that this weekend and make detailed list if what all goes with the car. This car needs some body work but will be a good driver not a show car.

Although it runs Im currently swapping out the efi harness because who ever wired it hacked the O2 sensor harness off. If it doesn't sale soon i will just continue fixing the bugs.

#11 ·
Sorry i haven't responded to anyone yet ive been covered up at work and haven't had time to mess with the car. It was wired using a stock 89 mustang harness but whoever installed it "jerry rigged" it and chopped the harness up. I removed the harness and planned on replacing it with one out of 92 gt. The car needs outer wheel houses, the battery upon is rusted but i have one to go with the car.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.