Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1964.5 Coupe

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  CO_2004 
#1 · (Edited)
I have a 1964.5 Mustang that I have had for about 12 years. It's my baby and we have had many ups and downs. However, like many people in life, Ive reached the point where I have two kids a wife and I am an active duty Sailor who has to PCS very soon and my wife would appreciate me selling the car. Below are some details and I will be happy to explain any further details at your request.

-1964.5 Coupe
-260 V8- Engine runs excellent. Mileage is Approximately 150,000 and it starts up first time every time and runs strong.
-C-4 Auto (Starting to slip, will eventually need rebuilt)
-Front Disk Brake conversion
-Dual reservoir Master Cylinder
-Interior upholstery is in great shape (replaced in 2003) will need new carpet and dash components.
-has all new wiring installed with a modern mini fuse fuse box with a kill switch.
-Fiberglass Cowl/Forced Induction Hood
-Billet Gril
-Shelby R- style street front valance
-Shelby Side Scoops
-Tires have good tread but are a little weather cracked. New in 2004 only about 5000 miles on them.
-14" Turbine Wheels
-Dynomax Dual exhaust. (Tips need shortened but exhaust is in pretty good shape.
-Pertronix Electronic Ignition
-Has a flaming river tilt steering wheel installed
-Original Glass
-HAs an autoloc shaved door handle kit installed (needs new relays)

I have a set of 620# drop springs and new KYB shocks to go with it. Also if you want, I have a 5speed transmission that I was eventually going to put in it that will go with it. THe 5 speed will need rebuilt. I also have many trim pieces and instrument clusters that will go with it.

It was originally a Georgia car which is where I drove it most of the time. It has never been driven on Ohio roads in the winter. The underside is in great shape. As you can see from the pics there is rust coming from under the paint due to a poor prep job about 8 years ago. It will need repainted.

Asking $4500

Feel free to reply to this listing as I check my email regularly or call/text me at 478-397-2228.

Attachments

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.