Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1964 1/2 mustang cvt 260,a/t/ps,a/c 1500

3K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  mustang656man 
#1 ·
very complete mechanically except a couple a/c hoses and inside unit, needs complete restoration, was last registered29 years ago,stored since,no seats,needs complete floor, cowl bad. Front and rear undercarriage solid. Weathered badly so needs inner rockers ,convrt under seat pans and floor pan, fenders, hood. rest can be worked. 1500 F I R M ! Could possibly deliver with a tow dolly for gas and lodging expenses. Its under cover now so I will store it if it doesn't sell, don't feel like parting out. wes

#7 ·
if someone has 1500 to spend on a 64 1/2 convrt they can email me their email address and I will send them a few pictures- im on dialup so pictures for me are not easy. I gave an CURATE DISCRIPTION OF A CHEAP CONVRT NEEDING RESTORATION. WES MY EMAIL IS WATRUE@MSN.COM

If you want to email me the pictures, I'll host them and post them up for you. I sent you a PM with my email

#5 ·
If I was closer I would come take a serious look, but I'm at the far other end of the state.

#6 ·
Sw Fl

Are you going to the show this Sun in Punta Gorda? If you are, stop by and say "Hi!".

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.