Vintage Mustang Forums banner

Highly optioned 66 coupe Tacoma WA

4K views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  stewd 
#1 · (Edited)
This car is the harder to find California production 1966 Mustang with the original smog equipment still intact and functioning.It has a 200 CID I-6 with auto trans.The undercarriage looks completely free of rust.I did not see rust anywhere in the cowl or around the window edges.It could use a new paint job. Still has good acceleration, transmission works great,, power steering and AC works as they should.

When it comes to options, this car basically had them all!! Power steering, Power Brakes, Air Conditioning, 2-Speed Wiper/Washer, Seat Belts, Cruise Control,
These are all factory/dealer parts

Cruise control
Throttle control
Rotunda engine gauge cluster
Spinner wheel covers set of four
Rotunda fog lamp kit
Compass
Rotunda fender mounted turn indicator
Spotlight
Exterior headlamp warning buzzer
Park brake light
Hazard warning assembly
Trunk compartment light
Rotunda door safety locks
Automatic headlight dimmer
AC unit

I have removed many of the parts since my original purchase and are NOT included in this sale
but will be included at the buyers option for a additonal cost.

Removed-Rear window defroster
Removed-Rear speaker assembly
Removed-Reverberator sound system
Removed-Rotunda head rest kit Aqua
Removed-Vanity mirror
Removed-Tissue dispenser
Removed-Illuminated grille medallion
Removed-Rotunda cigarette lite-lighter
Removed-Rotunda license plate frames
Removed-Rotunda washer bottle with bracket
Removed-Rotunda portable utility light
Removed-Whinnie horn
Removed -Remote trunk release

The selling price reflects the rarity of many of the options and is not based on the value of the car itself but rather the car and options . I am selling the car for $8000.00.The Car is Located in Tacoma WA.You can contact me directly at doug-stewart@comcast.net Prefer local sale

Footnote:I will be selling the removed options once car is sold if the current buyer does not want to purchase them I will also at that time liquidate all my
options that I have acquired over the years duplicates of all options listed wether on the car or not I have duplicates of every option listed plus more many being NOS.I hope to list these after the first of the year.

Thanks for looking

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
I've seen things go for way more than their perceived value and also way less. Set a reserve, post tons of pics, maybe even a video and be extremely descriptive and seem sincere. Set a reserve if you like, win win.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#5 ·
Car has been stripped down farther the Rotunda amber front fog lights are removed,front and rear horsehead and and horseshoe bumper guards removed,cruise control and throttle control removed .Currently this is what is left on car -Power steering, Power Brakes, Air Conditioning, 2-Speed Wiper/Washer, Seat Belts, Spinner wheel covers set of four ,Compass ,Rotunda fender mounted turn indicator, Spotlight ,Exterior headlamp warning buzzer ,Park brake light ,Hazard warning assembly, Trunk compartment light,Rotunda door safety locks ,Automatic headlight dimmmer,Door edge guards,accessory stainless sill plates,luggage rack,Rotunda engine gauge cluster .Price has now been lowered to $7500.00

I still have all the removed parts/accessories/options and will be selling seperately after the first of the year.

Please contact me directly at doug-stewart@comcast.net if you want to take a look.Thanks

#6 ·
Offering one last time $11,000 takes car and all options/accessories before I split it up.Heres what you get

When it comes to options, this car basically had them all!! Power steering, Power Brakes, Air Conditioning, 2-Speed Wiper/Washer, Seat Belts, Cruise Control, and over 30 other original dealer/factory accessories.
These are all factory/dealer parts

Cruise control
Throttle control
Rotunda engine gauge cluster
Spinner wheel covers set of four
Rotunda fog lamp kit
Compass
Rotunda fender mounted turn indicator
Spotlight
Exterior headlamp warning buzzer
Park brake light
Hazard warning assembly
Trunk compartment light
Rotunda door safety locks
Automatic headlight dimmer
AC unit
Rear window defroster
Rear speaker assembly
Reverberator sound system
Rotunda head rest kit
Vanity mirror
Tissue dispenser
Illuminated grille medallion
Rotunda license plate frames
Luggage rack
Gas door guard
Rubber bumper horsehead front/horseshoe rear
Pony hood medallion

This car has a 200 CID I-6 with auto trans all rebuilt with approx 30,000 miles now.The undercarriage looks completely free of rust, quarters are solid as well as the rest of the body.The exterior could use a new paint job.From a distance it looks great but close up you can see a repaint is in order .Still has good acceleration, transmission works great,, power steering and AC works as they should.

The selling price reflects the rarity of many of the options and is not based on the value of the car itself but rather the car and options . I am selling the car with options/accessories listed for $11,000 .The Car is Located in Tacoma WA.

Thanks for looking

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.