Vintage Mustang Forums banner

65 coupe thats mostly done....been stored

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  jgstang 
#1 · (Edited)
1965 ford mustang coupe original 6 cyl car changed to V8 302 auto.....the following is etheir new or rebuilt! complete rebuilt 302 4bbl motor with all the plug wires/plugs/dist/etc done with a little rv cam and less than 100 miles, complete rebuilt c-4 auto trans, sterring inner and outters,upper and lower control arms,idler arm,sway bar bushings,struts bushings,shocks front/rear,granada disc brake change over with brake hose's,front disc pads,rear end axle bearings,rear end third member ? dont remember but most likely,rear drums,rear brake shoes,rear brake wheel cylinders,U-joints,fuel tank,fuel tank sender,alt,feul pump,water pump,radiator,all hoses,belt,complete dual exhaust system,trans mount,both motor mounts,carpet,custom front seats,custom auto shifter,h-liner. the engain bay and undercarrage was completely cleaned and painted, i'm sure other stuff was done that i am probably forgetting.....dont remember if i have the title or not but i will get it if i can't find it, i drove this car home from 15 miles away and it was tight,beefy sounding and ran very strong!! that was a few years ago and its been sitting in storage ever since with a few start ups and that is it, i was going to finish the minor body work and paint it but that never happend! the older gentelmen i got it from built it for his son but mom said no with the mountain roads here after getting a ride in it, he worked at a auto repair and front end shop in grassvalley ca and they did all the work.it has differant wheels/tires now that will need replaced. its not real pretty but its pretty darn straight with no rust.....will post pictures soon. asking 7500. THIS CAR IS LOCATED IN NORTHERN CA NEAR AUBURN OFF I-80

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.