07-31-2011, 06:03 PM
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Delran NJ (Close to Philly)
68 Fastback and Coupe for sale
1968 Fastback AND 1968 Mustang Coupe W 351SVO for sale – both only.
I have a 68 coupe and 1968 Mustang Fastback for sale. I was going to make a nice pro touring mustang but just had second kid, an incomplete 90 Mustang race car that I should give attention too, and a 99 touring mustang GT that just sits that I need to start bringing to car shows again. Ill do the resto mod build sometime in the future with a father son build.
1968 Fastback Description
Interior was re-upholstered, all rear interior panels come with the car. Missing some interior that you can take out of the coupe or buy new. Off the top of my head, Door panels, Glove box, interior door handles and gauge cluster.
All bodywork is complete except for trunk lid and underside of hood. Just re-sand and spray away. Car is in red primer.
Comes with new wiring harness (the $625 one that allows you to run EFI, fog lights, LED lights etc..) and Scott drake outer door handles
So, swap what you want from the coupe, pay for a simple paint job, and have a nice pro touring mustang. You can than unload the coupe or complete it and make some money back. If I had the time, I would have done it.
1968 Coupe Description
1968 Mustang with a 351 SVO GT- 40 Fuel Injected Crate Motor Car, C-6 trans and a 3.55 Posi 9 inch Rear.
They go as a pair! No trades
This car has over $10,000.00 in upgrades professionally installed by Crazy Horse Mustang Inc. From N.J.
This car was built by Crazy Horse due to a death in the family, this car was built, then parked in a garage since 2000 (See photo of the inspection sticker below.)
This is a great Promod/Street/Strip combination. The car runs and drove very strong (Probably a low 13 second car)
* 351 SVO GT- 40 Fuel Injected Crate Motor
* GT- 40 Upper Fuel injection system
* Downs Racing Billet Fuel Rail
* Comp. Headers
* Dual Exhaust
* Rebuilt C-6 Trans with a shift kit
* 9 Inch Posi Rear with 3.55 gears
* New Battery
* New hood
* New Front Valance and front bumper
* New Racing Shocks
* New Fuel lines
* New Brakes ( Need to bleed again from sitting)
* GT Wheels and Trim
* Vintage venom / Cobra brake conversion with Cobra disk brakes and master cylinder. The rear still has drums on it but I have all the parts for the rear conversion. This vintage venom kit allows the use of 1994 - 2004 mustang GT rims. I have a set of 17 inch rims on the front and have matching for the rear. It fills the wheel well nice and gives it a great stance.
* Additional Parts... New Front and rear springs, 2.5" Exhaust, Iceman Cool Airsystem, Misc. Chrome and Bushings
The coupe was once restored. Only one layer of paint is on the car. Passenger floor board had water sitting and rusted. I purposely dug out the hole to ensure the frame rail was in tact with no rust. Overall the body, frame, trunk are solid. The interior is in good condition. (the interior is apart but I have everything besides the rug.
Please note that this car is NOT road worthy at this time. It starts just fine but the rear brakes needs to be completed and the interior is out of the car. I have all the parts to complete the rear drum conversion.
See link to photo bucket for detailed pictures http://s686.photobucket.com/albums/vv225/nauglesh/68%20mustang/
Again, so we are clear, I am selling the cars as a pair unless you want to give me $11,500 for just the roller fastback.
Email me questions at email@example.com