'67 Coupe shell (disassembled rolling chassis) Houston, TX - Vintage Mustang Forums

post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-22-2015, 05:11 PM Thread Starter

'67 Coupe shell (disassembled rolling chassis) Houston, TX

$3000 OBO

'67 coupe body w/ texas title
Originally a 6 banger 3 speed auto car.
car was disassembled by previous owner and I haven't done much with it. Has small rust area under rear window side trim. 2-3 1"x1" areas. Nothing major.
New drivers side front and rear floor pans, passenger side is good. May need a drivers side toe board(?) area under gas pedal is thin but not trashed.
I have all glass but windshield, doors and all interior is removed(but I have it)
New trunk lid

Now for the reason for the price: Prices in ($) are about what I paid for the parts, not what I'm selling them for. not parting out. Come buy the car, take the parts off and turn around and sell the car to someone else if you want them.
New CPP mini front sub frame kit w/ tubular lower control arms(installed)($400)
New upper control arms w/ new ball joints and shafts
New 2013 Mustang GT 13.1" front brakes w/ proper adapters for stock spindles and properly machined hubs with new bearings. (drivers side mocked up passenger side mostly in boxes)($300)
NEW AJE 8.8 rear 4 link kit w/ adjustable lower & upper arms(not installed)($600)

Currently has the little 7" rear end installed.

Car is sitting on a body dolly so it can be loaded somewhat easily on a roll back or a car trailer w/ a winch.

Do not have the original motor/trans or 4 lug front stuff.
Body is pretty straight but I have uncovered some quarter panel damage that was repaired in the 80's (didn't know it was there until I knocked the paint off).

Will trade for/towards a good unmolested 4x4 Jeep Cherokee XJ or 92-96 Bronco.

'67 Coupe
CPP Front kit, AJE 8.8 rear swap, 13.1" GT front brakes, 6.0 LQ4 with Fast intake, Texas Speed custom grind cam, TH400 4500 stall. Now all that's left is to put it together.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-06-2015, 09:52 PM

I have an interest...and in Houston.

Please send contact info to squarefootsvc@gmail.com If I dont receive a contact I'll assume it is sold.

1967 Diamond Blue Convertible all original survivor
1971 Mach I: 351c,Performer intake,Holley 750,Doug Thorley headers,duals (of course)Flowmasters, Accel dist/coil, MSD brain,Isky Cam .517/ADV Duration 280@ .050 Duration 232 LC 108, FMX with shift kit, 2800 stall, 3:89 gears
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-09-2016, 04:30 PM Thread Starter

Car still for sale. was on the fence last time but ready to sell.
Photos are of its current state. Work and weather haven't allowed me to roll it out and get better pics but you get the idea.
No longer have original rear suspension. Includes SN95 (94-98) Gt rear end w/ no brakes but with NEW gears and bushings installed. gears are 2.78's was going to build a turbo texas mile/cruiser.

'67 Coupe
CPP Front kit, AJE 8.8 rear swap, 13.1" GT front brakes, 6.0 LQ4 with Fast intake, Texas Speed custom grind cam, TH400 4500 stall. Now all that's left is to put it together.

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-21-2016, 10:18 PM Thread Starter

$1500. Haven't had any time to do anything on it in 5-6 months. Need the room for other things. No rear window or seats. Will do $1000 without front and rear suspension.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'67 Coupe
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-24-2016, 10:53 AM

Hi,
Send me an email with complete list of items included/pics.
I'm not a dealer, this is for my own personal use.
Clean title?
Georgelebert@gmail.com
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-01-2016, 10:39 PM

Sent you a private message. Let me know if this is still available. Thank you
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-06-2017, 03:42 PM

That's a deal for someone!
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-11-2017, 06:15 PM

Did it sell yet? I have a 390 Gt engine waiting to be put in something..

Jim
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Vintage Mustang Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page