1967 GTO 400 a/t
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-28-2016, 05:25 PM

what happened

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHRISCADE View Post
Considering selling my 1967 K Code Fastback project car. All New metal, repainted nightmist blue and two tone blue deluxe interior. All parts to complete new in boxes and NOS components as well. Tri-power in addition to original rebuilt carb/intake. Original 4 speed car with lots of options from the factory and includes factory integral A/C with all new components, power steering and a myriad of other rare options to include convenience control panel on console and deluxe rear tail panel. TCP front adjustable suspension. All parts go with the car and I have extras to boot. Full GT car and Marti report can attest to the rarity. 17" Cal-Mustang Styled Steel Wheels on vehicle currently. Full deluxe interior and 1 piece overhead headliner & console from Mustangs to Fear. So much more to list so unable to detail it all here.

Asking $35K obo and with the rarity of the car and the parts all being present to complete, I don't think that is an unreasonable target price. Contact me via pm or email at cade60@cox.net for more information.
This is Rich in NJ again. A man posts a car for sale on the forum, gives a price and description. I come along and want to buy it but can't really get a meaningful conversation about the car. The 200 pics on facebook are distant, blurry and appear to show parts and pics of different cars. One has a rear defroster in the fastback the other one it is welded over then appears again. I could not understand the before or after pics. Then a real pretty picture of a rear is shown in detail but it is not the one for that car. I eventually learned the car has the wrong trans and rear end and is more of a restomod. I spent several hours on the phone trying to hire a carrier but the car is in piecies so you have to book 2 spaces in the carrier or whatever. The car does not move under it's own power which requires more carrier searching etc. If the car is for sale let people know if not take it off the forum and don't be disrespectful . If you had a family emergency I would be glad to help and would truly understand but I have been emailing for a couple of weeks. When I saw your car I wanted it, but was ready to give a dep on another car which I am buying for my grandson. I let that one go and yours turned out to be unavailable for a better word. If you are ill I wish you well if not pull your pants tight and get in the game.
post #18 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-06-2016, 08:21 PM Thread Starter

Car has been sold, please remove ad at earliest convenience. I apologize for not contacting each person individually for each question and update but car was sold to first person who contacted me following a discussion on shipping and a healthy deposit placed. As I am in the military it wasn't always easy to respond and being underwater on a Submarine makes it that much harder to promptly answer emails. Thank you all for the interest.

1967 K Code GT Fastback
1992 LX 5.0 Convt
2010 Mustang GT Convt
2003 Lightning
2010 Ford Flex (Wish the wife had opted for the twin turbo)

post #19 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-06-2016, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHRISCADE View Post
Car has been sold, please remove ad at earliest convenience. I apologize for not contacting each person individually for each question and update but car was sold to first person who contacted me following a discussion on shipping and a healthy deposit placed. As I am in the military it wasn't always easy to respond and being underwater on a Submarine makes it that much harder to promptly answer emails. Thank you all for the interest.
You seem to have the time to respond to all the bs on facebook but let me try to buy it for 2 weeks the most rude disrespectful buying experience in my 74 years
post #20 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-08-2016, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by old mustang View Post
You seem to have the time to respond to all the bs on facebook but let me try to buy it for 2 weeks the most rude disrespectful buying experience in my 74 years
Relax, you've been for for 2-minutes and 3 posts. Find another car to flip.
Skyjim1 likes this.

Matt
Brea, CA

1965 Mustang Coupe 289 a/t Build Thread
1967 Firebird 400 4sp
1967 GTO 400 a/t
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
post #21 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-08-2016, 02:20 PM

I hope the buyer will post info, keeping us up to date on the car as the restoration is completed.
post #22 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-08-2016, 04:42 PM

I will relax at 74 I am very relaxed. Just unhappy that after months of searching for a grad present for my grandson had a car but let it go and lost the small dep because I thought I had this one which he liked better. After all these years selfish rude people still make me mad. He knew the car was gone but kept me on the hook. Kept using his excuse as a military person busy with military stuff but that is not what garbage he was posting on facebook. Better roll up my pants to late for my shoes. Old school I still believe that all we have is the truths we tell.
post #23 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-22-2017, 05:06 PM

Garage
Any chance that it is still available?

Eric
post #24 of 24 (permalink) Old 02-23-2017, 09:21 AM

I enjoyed this post. No way I could afford it but I am looking for a project car and build it from the ground up in my spare time and when I have cash. S-code, 4 speed fastback GT is fine by me. Nice to see a K-code. Never seen one for sale. Hope everything works out for the seller and buyer. Good luck to all! By the way, gorgeous color. Never understood why Ford didn't have a dark blue for Mustangs in 69. This color or Presidential Blue would look great on a 69 Mach 1 with a black out hood.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Vintage Mustang Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page