1970 fastback bare rolling shell with 8 in rear end and drum brakes, no ps. NO title. It needs full floors, tail light panel, some small trunk floor patches, rear crossmember and a front crossmember. Rear quarters are marginal, some spots of rust through along the wheel lip but its not totally gone. Pics available.
I have the following parts available with the shell if so desired:
- new repo full floors (have surface rust from sitting for a couple years)
- new repo rear crossmember
- front cross member and radiator support from another car
- doors that need some work(frames are good but need lower corner patches)
- fenders that need some work(some dings and/or rust on lower rear area)
- trunk lid that needs some work(rear lip has small rust spot)
- flat hood that is decent - has a couple little dings
- factory fiberglass scoop (no lights or grille)
- lower dash
- rear windshield
- sport mirror(s)
- misc interior plastic trim
- gauge pod
- passenger dash panel (opposite gauge pod)
- rear seat(need upholstery)
- front seats (need tracks and upholstery)
- headliner bows
- steering column
- new 70 mach 1 grille
- sport mirrors
- possibly some other small items I&#8217;m not remembering.
$800 takes it all!