1970 Mach 1 4 Speed - Vintage Mustang Forums
Vintage Mustang Forum
HomeForumGalleryClassifiedsAbout UsAdvertiseContact Us
» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Go Back   Vintage Mustang Forums > Cars for Sale > 1969 through 1970 Mustangs For Sale
Vintage-Mustang.com is the premier Ford Mustang Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 12-06-2004, 12:00 PM   #1 (permalink)

1970 Dark Ivy Green Mach 1 for sale. Ordered with fold down rear seat and tinted glass. Factory close ratio 4 speed car with 300 track lok rear. Early build date and is a 351 W 2BBL car. Car will need some floor pan work and some patching in the trunk drop offs but a very nice set of rails and torque boxes with no rust. All exterior body panels are very nice with the exception of the pass rear quater has some bondo in it(low). The quaters are original as well as the doors and fenders. Hood,deck lid and end caps are from another car but the body lines up exceptionally well. White now and will need to be restored but a very easy project as all the original metal does not need to be replaced. Very solid. Black Deluxe interior is complete with no console and looks good. Trap door has speaker holes cut in it. All glass is original to car except for the windsheild which is a carlite block letter one. None of the glass needs to be replaced. Car was a ps non pb car and the steering pump is still in the car. There is no drive line. The rear end is still in the car but no tag is present.Pics show where PO beat on rear tailight panel to straighten, I think it is still useable. Also there was some small front end damage sometime in it's life but nothing needs to be removed to be fixed. This is also documented in the pics.Has Magnum 500's on it but they appear to be off a Cougar. The trim rings do not come with the car. This would make someone a great project as it will not require the extensive metal repairs that most of these cars do and it is a real 4 speed car.I have 60 pics of the car that show everything. Please don't be bashfull to ask for another if there is something specific that you want to see. I do have a standard Marti report and a clear title. I am offering it here first as the last project that I had and someone from the site got it before I took it to the censored site. He is very happy.
Please feel free to call at the # below if you have any questions.

I am asking 6500.00 but am open to any reasonable offer.

Thanks for the space

Jeff

770-318-0987

dicastshop1@mindspring.com
67158 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Vintage Mustang Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.