70 Mach 1 "R" 428SCJ 4sp. only $22k - Vintage Mustang Forums
Vintage Mustang Forum
HomeForumGalleryClassifiedsAbout UsAdvertiseContact Us
» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Go Back   Vintage Mustang Forums > Cars for Sale > 1969 through 1970 Mustangs For Sale
Vintage-Mustang.com is the premier Ford Mustang Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 12-29-2008, 07:30 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default 70 Mach 1 "R" 428SCJ 4sp. only $22k

1970 MACH 1 "R" 428 SCJ Project
4speed; P/S; PDB; Factory Tach; Rim Blow steering wheel.Fold down Rear seat (not original to this car) No speaker holes in rear side panels or trap door.Clear title.3 owner car.Original mileage: 84 or 89k (I will double check tomorrow).3.91 Rear end.Drag Pack Oil Cooler Car.Lots of receipts and many NOS parts such as smog parts..Missing (please dont hold me to this list): frt. and rear glass; hood; radio.Matching numbers engine (probably the original trans.).New door sticker.Original color: med. blue metallic with White Mach 1 interior. In storage since 1994. Rolling chassis with fresh rearend, P/S, brakes, undercarriage detailed, etc. Engine, trans, and interior out of car..Mostly new interior. Car is 98% complete and NO RUST!

PRICE: $22,000 (if sold right away...if not, then $24-25k)

CONTACT: Ron Miller (714) 757-8437 OK to call from 11am-11pm (Pac. time) or email me at: rpmron@gmail.com

LOCATION: So. Cal. Shown by appt. only 7 days a week to serious buyers only

PICS: I have lots of pics that I can email you, please specify exactly which car that you want pics of since I have quite a few Mustangs for sale right now...
If you don't like this car, call me since I have lots of other 65-70 Fstbks., Mach 1's complete and projects
RonMiller is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-08-2009, 05:48 AM   #2 (permalink)

Default Re: 70 Mach 1 "R" 428SCJ 4sp. only $22k

...We received the Marti report the other day and figured out that this car is a R code CJ Mach 1 NOT a SCJ car!! The last owner (who is deceased) was trying to build a fake V code drag pack scj...the short block was purchased new from Ford around 1975 and the oil cooler, dual horns on the rt. side, 3.91 gears, etc. etc. It was originally a "S" code 3.50 posi rearend car. Everything else, option wise, color etc. is correct.

I will be inspecting this car this Saturday afternoon, so if you want new pics or more questions answered, let me know...

since it is not a SCJ car, I am open to reasonable offers close to the original $22,000 asking price....thanks, Ron
Old 01-15-2009, 04:23 AM   #3 (permalink)

Default Re: 70 Mach 1 "R" 428SCJ 4sp. only $18k

Price reduced for quick sale to: $18,000 firm...I have new pics if you need them and I have inspected this car....thanks, Ron
Old 01-27-2009, 05:22 AM   #4 (permalink)

Default Re: 70 Mach 1 "R" 428SCJ 4sp. only $18k

Car is sold, however I do have other 69-70 "R" and "Q" code 428CJ Mach 1's for sale...most are major projects, started at $11k up to $32k. thanks, Ron
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Vintage Mustang Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.