Vintage Mustang Forums banner

70 Grabber Blue Mach1 project

4K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  OLAF 
#1 · (Edited)
I have decided to sell my 70 M code Grabber Blue Mach1, I have had the floors (one piece), right torque box, complete cowl, both quarter panels and both trunk floors replaced. All work was done professionally . New fenders, doors repaired (lower edges) and new trunk. The car is currently primed , guide coated and cut-in, it's very close to being paint ready. The 351 C was running but I had planned to rebuild it. C6 trans did work but again I would rebuild it. I have bolted the drivetrain back in and put most of the interior back in the car. The car has it's original 9" rear with rear swaybar. Included are frt and rear valances, both core bumpers with brackets,frt and back glass stainless, both deluxe door panels (cores). Priced at $13,500 K which is less than it would cost to have all the work done with the cost of all the new sheet metal. Clear title and Marti report

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Sure hope so. A smiley face at the end usually works for sarcasm.

#7 ·
Corbins your killing me :) , I would buy any 69-70 Mach1 in this condition for $6500. Fortunatly its' not a distress sale and if I dont sell it so I'll just keep moving it forward. This really is a great platform to build whatever comb you desire. Olaf

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.