Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: North Tonawanda NY
Been a while since I've had a chance to update things. I have been pretty busy around the house and work so time to work on the car has been short. Since the last post I have installed the export brace and shock caps, mounted the modern driveline reservoir and bled the hydraulic clutch, installed the new starter solenoid with new battery cables and finished the wiring up for the 3G alternator. Ordered my driveshaft from Driveshaft specialist of Texas which should be here Thursday, went with a 3" steel with a .083 wall thickness and 1330 spicer xl's on both ends. Also got my new saddle mount 3 core radiator with dual electric fans. Had to get the mounts to go from the core mount to saddle mount which I'm still waiting for them to show up. While waiting for the parts I decided to get started on the interior which turned into a huge disappointment. My TMI 1 piece headliner had a sag in it which I noticed once I had it installed so after talking with CJ's they told me to take it out and send it back. Worst part of the whole thing is that the replacement won't be here until mid April. Pretty upset about the timeframe but not much I can do now. I was able to get the new dash pad and knee pad installed along with the new door panels in the mean time.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
67 Coupe Dark Moss I6 to V8 swap in progress
Last edited by Je942010; 03-12-2017 at 07:42 PM.