Vintage Mustang Forums banner

69 Fastback Coyote Build

14K views 112 replies 25 participants last post by  Ross001 
#1 ·
We have been hammering away on this build for the last year and wanted to share our progress as we finish it up for the Goodguys North Carolina Nationals.

We, Gt Graphics and Customs, are a full restoration shop out in Franklin, North Carolina. We do restorations/custom builds from mild to wild and everything in between. We have over 1,800 hours in this one!

Here are some pics of right before it arrived

The customer thought the car was pretty solid, but after we dug into it it had some pretty extensive rust and body damage.

See less See more
#19 ·
We always prefer to do it before blasting when it is possible. If we can clean/cut all of the rust out and get to good metal to fabricate our new panels on, without blasting, then that's the route we like to take.

Sometimes it's just impossible to do it without blasting first, so it's really a case by case basis.

#21 ·
Rough fit of the engine bay cover

Vintage air pieces

ECU and A/C line routing

Fender extensions, hood hinges and backup camera installed

Backup camera and rear valence

In the cab wiring and A/C lines

Pushbutton shifter and control box for it.. e-brake mounting and routing

#24 ·
That's where we currently sit on it

We are finishing up lines to the trans, driveshaft is being installed, hanging all of the glass, and buttoning up all remaining lines and wiring

The custom door panels should be back soon as well as the console. The entire interior will be wrapped in black leather.. We will begin installing that soon

#29 ·
Nice build, I think. From what I could see, it looks great. But the posts overwhelmed my phone, I was only able to view a fraction of the pics. The majority of the pics are broken images (will not load). It would have been better if you spaced out the pics at like 3 photos per post, this way it would have stretched the thread out a little =/

#31 ·
This car looks better every time you post more pictures. I really like the back-up camera placement, very slick. Where are you guys mounting the screen for the camera?

#37 ·
Thanks, it's been a blast to build.

We do have openings for new builds as this one is on its way out soon. We take on everything from mild to wild. Engine swaps, repair work, custom fabrication and full restorations we do it all. Just give us a call and we can discuss your goals and budget and come up with a plan that everyone is comfortable with.

Thanks for checking the build out!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.