Vintage Mustang Forums banner

69 Fastback Coyote Build

14K views 112 replies 25 participants last post by  Ross001 
#1 ·
We have been hammering away on this build for the last year and wanted to share our progress as we finish it up for the Goodguys North Carolina Nationals.

We, Gt Graphics and Customs, are a full restoration shop out in Franklin, North Carolina. We do restorations/custom builds from mild to wild and everything in between. We have over 1,800 hours in this one!

Here are some pics of right before it arrived

The customer thought the car was pretty solid, but after we dug into it it had some pretty extensive rust and body damage.

See less See more
#48 ·
My glove box and dash are similar. It's too bad that nobody makes some nice aftermarket pieces (other than carbon fiber) to go there.

#42 ·
Thanks! I don't know what happened to the other site... I think they'll be back up in April after their bandwidth limits reset.

We are hoping to fire this bad boy next week. Buttoning up the fuel lines and a few bits of wiring today and tomorrow. Then it'll be on the rack to weld up the side pipes and electric cut outs. Then it should be ready to fire and start tuning on it!

#56 ·
Where are you going to put the parking break? Or are you guys keeping the wimpy stock piece?

#61 ·
Yes absolutely will. You can tell which pictures are from and I-phone and which are from a real camera in the thread.. for some reason the iPhone pictures make it look maroon where as the actual camera pictures show what the color really looks like in person. At worst, we'll get some good pictures from the show we will be at on the 28th. Thanks for checking the build out!

#62 ·
The customer did not want to row gears, so it was a pretty easy decision to move to the 4R.. He has plans for a Kenne Bell or TT set up but wants to drive the car for a bit before adding it. When we created the front valence and were fitting the grills and bumper, we specifically left enough room for a FMIC. So he is set up to be able to have his pick of forced induction when he is ready for it.

#66 ·
Whats up with the data port in the background ? Why did you let someone split pairs like that ????

#69 ·
How come the smaller brakes? I do not mean to sound critical at all. It's such an awesome build with lots of custom touches and top notch work.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.