Been almost 6 months since an update, thought it was time...
Floor pans are all, but done. Need to dress the welds on the passenger and make a couple more passes to finish it, then burn in the seat riser. Close enough to move on for the moment.
Since I've got the itch to get this thing to a roller, I've shifted my attention to finishing up the suspension pieces and getting them in.
The rear is almost ready. The 8.8 has 3.25 axle tubes and my stock spring mounts wouldn't work and I didn't want to take the time to go the junkyard to get the explorer ones, I mocked some up to get them mounted... well the u-bolts came with nylon lock washers and of course wouldn't tighten up to where I needed. The hardware store was out of 9/16 fine thread nuts, so that put that project on hold.
Started working on the front pieces that are getting fitted with Opentracker supplied parts to convert to roller. After a few minutes with him on the phone, I got the upper bodies ready for sandblasting.
The lowers need the factory rivets cut out of the balljoints and they are ready for sandblasting.