looking good! New leaf springs are something I'm going to have to do soon. They're totally whipped. My wife has a 69 Grande, 351 M code. I need to get back on that. Good inspiration here!
Thanks Tom. When you do the leaf springs I would recommend using a cut off wheel & not messing with a sawzall. The cut off wheel was fairly easy to cut the bolts if yours do not come out.
Today I reinstalled the rear end housing.
Here is a pic of the rear end housing installed. Today I installed the center differential housing, new Koni rear STR T shocks, tightened the rear leaf spring attaching bolts, u bolts, shackle bolts, removed the old steel brake to the rear, & the old rubber brake line to the rear end housing.
Today I installed the new steel brake line from the dist block in front to the rear, installed a new rubber brake hose from the steel line to the rear end housing, new steel brake lines to each rear wheel, & a new rear end vent hose.