Vintage Mustang Forums banner

68 Coupe Pro Touring Build Pic Heavy

47K views 274 replies 34 participants last post by  mahelfri94 
#1 · (Edited)
WOW, so now you can actually see my build due to the Photobucket crap that plagued us for so long...

Photobucket Hotlink Fix offered by bridgetroll.io for Chrome worked for me!

Post in Oct 2017 by Boss4Oh
One the FFcars.com Factory Five Forum I saw a post this morning for a fix for the photobucket disaster. I have personally tried the Firefox fix and it works. Here is the information from the other post on installing browser add-ons to correct the 3rd party hosting issues.

"Hi all, just read this on another forum and wanted to share it here as pictures are so important to sharing info about our hobby. I just copied the post so here it is and it seems to work with firefox for me.

Fix for seeing Photobucket pics

If you're using Google Chrome, go to the three dots on the right side of the screen and click them. A drop down should appear. Hover your mouse over "More Tools," and when the next drop down appears, click on extensions. Go to the link towards the bottom that says "Get more extensions." In the search box, type "Photobucket Fix," and hit enter. Click the install button and once it's done, you should be able to see photobucket pictures again.

For FireFox users, click on the three bars on the right side of the screen, then click on add ons. Click search for "photobucket hotlink" and click install. Same result."
I am using Chrome. I had a choice of three fixes pop up. I chose the first one. I just looked at an old thread of mine and also EdwardB's build thread and I can see all the pics in both.

Well I guess as you can see below, it's time to start a build thread. Enjoy!

See less See more
#17 ·
Sorry to the purists, but I just didn't care to be the same. If you are considering changing to bigger wheels, here is a big shout out to DodgeStang and the list he has put together for fitment options! The feel of the ride is vastly different for the better!!!!

#24 ·
Will I get to see the car at the Loveland MCA National in July? I am assuming that the Novi propelled motor won't be in it but I would still like to see the car and your progress.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.