Finally to the point where we are putting on a final coat as we are using SPI black epoxy in the engine bay. We only got one coat down before we ran out of material. Did not realize how much the engine bay would take. We'll finish up the rest this weekend. Doing two more coats than some filler work and another coat or two over the filler work. Can't wait to have the engine bay completely wrapped up!!
We finally got to the point where we can get the car off the rotisserie and on to the body cart. Threw the fenders and hood on last night to start aligning everything and doing final filler/2k primer work before sealing it all. Coming along nicely.