While coordinating moving things around for the headliner, the parts came in for the final seat assembly, and Trimcraft finished assembling my seats. The seat side project is finally all but complete. I still have a few minor things to finish off, but they involve paint which requires good weather for me.
powder coated the frames
New sport seat padding
New sport seat upholstery
A gratuitous shot of my "girlfriend's room" as my wife calls it. Just before rotating the variety of seat parts for carpet parts.
Not a fan of the seat trim/molding. It's flat, but its also flat. I think its aluminum.
Amazed at the clean look once completed. There's just something about this that I love.
I still have to do a little painting of the inside hinge covers and the passenger frame rails before I can really be complete. I hope to get that done tomorrow, if the weather cooperates. The back seat is done too, but I already put it away as it didn't need any final assembly (boring). I also wrote it all up on the blog with a few more pictures, and details of what parts I ordered for anyone looking to do this themselves as well.