The PS setup never had the hose bracket, so I added that.
After that, I put on my Sub-Frame connectors from last year. Was a minor PIA to put in, just hope it worth it. One of these days, Ill have them welded in, but for now, it is what it is.
Then I got the Brake Lines replaced. The old ones were all shades of messed up. One had major dry rot, another had a hole almost rubbed through it, and the rear was sitting on a turndown. When I put the replacement rear braided line, I noticed they bent the bracket and lines to try and clear the turndown. While this helped the angle, it still rubbed. So I decided to put it back in stock config, re-bent the lines and bought a heat sleeve to protect it. Should be fine.
When I pulled off the old "groovy" door panels and put the new ones on, I had no hardware what-so ever to put armrest back on the car. Being simple, I started to look into door pull straps. Ended up getting these lift gate straps from a Santa Fe (Part Number: 817922B000HZ ). Think it worked out pretty good!
New OEM Rear Liftgate Door Pull Handle Strap For 10-12 Santa Fe 817922B000HZ | eBay
Then finally, I got new tires for the Mach 1 rims. Delinte D7s in 245/45/17. Nice looking tire for the price. Would have put a bigger size in rear, just didn't have the money. Still, I like how it turned out. The front looks a little high, but they measured the same. Being the springs are brand new, I think it will settle a bit. I might speed that up by cutting a .25 - .50 coil out of it. Time will tell.
That's it for now, once i get it aligned, going to actually drive it. I know, a shocker.