What do I win? - Vintage Mustang Forums

post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-10-2017, 06:30 PM Thread Starter

What do I win?

Just wanted to be the first. Actually, I owned and opentracked an '83 GT about 20 years ago. Miss that car. I was the second owner. Purchased from the now local fire chief. Had lots of fun in that car. Charlotte Motor speedway. Mid-Ohio Raceway. Atlanta. Talladega Gran Prix. Huntsville Motor Speedway.

Regards,
Patrick
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-10-2017, 09:38 PM
Sick of Corporations

Up....still not first

Nick
1965 Fastback 410c AOD - DT
1967 Fastback 347 T5- Cruiser
1968 Fastback 408w T5 - Brute
1991 GT Hatch - Fauxbra
1996 Dodge Viper GTS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LUK2D0GjdY
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-22-2017, 10:34 AM

Back some years. My daughter was in College, meaning I'm the broke parent, and she was kind of nagging me about getting a car. Yeah, yeah, sure. You're going to go get a job down at school, yeah, yeah. All summer long. So, sure enough she goes back to school and the first day back lands a job in the next town over, about ten miles. No buses there. So, I pick up the paper and there it is. 84' Mustang, red, AM/FM, A/C automatic, and kind of low miles at 40, 000. All for $4000. Which is what I had earned working a 2nd job all summer.
So, I call her to tell her the car is coming. And describing it she's all happy...gonna get a Mustang! Then I spring it on her - and you'll like the top, it goes down! Yes! one of those few early Fox bodied Mustang convertibles.
That was a good car and we still talk about it, and of course miss it. Life runs it course and I sold it when she wanted a newer car and could buy it herself.

And, welcome to the VMF you Fox body fans. Now, how about the Mustang II's??

Roddster
67 GT 350: MCA & SAAC Gold winner
67 S code GTA coupe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Vintage Mustang Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page