Last night I drove it around the neighborhood for the first time. Something is making noise front left, its rotational so brakes, bearings, dust shield or something. It ran great, idle could be a bit higher. I still need an alignment before I get too crazy.
I also cut the bottom of the bumper in prep for the bull bar. I plan on making a mount that bolts to the bottom of the core support and also the k-member so I can make a skid plate.
That is priceless. This is my favorite build thread.
Thanks! I'm not going crazy with pics of every little thing like I did with the 68. I just want to get this thing done. Then I can drive it around this summer, stare at it this fall, then start parting it out for pennies on the dollar this winter because no way would someone buy it as-is and I'll want a new project.