Vintage Mustang Forums banner

Birch run show.

986 views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  68fastwilliams 
#1 ·
I'm heading up to the the Birch Run Ford show on Sunday. I hope to see some of you there.

#3 ·
Have Fun! I wish we were going. Maybe if we bugg out of the camp site early we could catch some of the show? Dont forget the Chocolate on the 4th :: Did Stacy have a nice birthday :: Take care, Dawn

#6 ·
Mark- how was the show? The weather was great for it. Christine, the kids and I took a ride up US23 to get some dinner last night and got to see a bunch of cars headed home from there. Maybe next year, we'll make it up there. As you may find out soon enough, kids sports (in this case Cayla's soccer) events are during every show. ::

#7 ·
Pete,

The show was great. Gary (GRR456) and I drove up together. The drive there was very nice no traffic. Broke a few laws ::.

There were alot of nice cars. I got to meet Boss02 (Jeff) and his wife Linda. Their HERTZ clone is beautiful.

This is a very nice event and offers something for the whole family. Stacy and the boys came up later in the day and toured the show field and then did some shopping.

I hope you can make it next year. Maybe we can get more GLVMF members there.

I'm sure you're right about the events for the kids. Maybe I can get them involved in competative engine building ::.

I'm really looking forward to Oct 4th. See you at the harvest fest.

#8 ·
Glad to hear you enjoyed the show. 'Competative engine building'...wouldn't that be a
hoot!! Sign my two up, as well.

See you in October.

#9 ·
Mark,
It was great meeting both you and Gary at the show. I think it was one of their better shows and the weather helped alot also. I heard at last count there were 260+ cars in the feild and in the overflow parking lots.
It was also nice meeting your wife and the boys, still thinking about the trade of the boys for the car (haha).
Oh yeah, we also won our class...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.