Vintage Mustang Forums banner

MCA's Race to Indy's Mustang Nationals

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  j21moss 
#1 ·
June 5 - 7, 2009

MCA's Race to Indy Nationals
Mustang Club of Indianapolis presents their 30th Annual Mustang and All Ford Show

Friday 8am-5pm
Saturday 8am- 5pm
Sunday 8am-12noon

Judged Classes for Car Show as about 400 trophies will be awarded,

Oval Hot Laps, Autocrossing, and Drag Racing will take place.

Host Hotel and other available hotels are available

Proceeds donated to Riley Hospital for Children.

Vendors are welcome to come

For more information please go to www.indymustangclub.com or call Bob Coulston at 317-727-8111

See less See more
#3 ·
Hopefully, I won't have to work. I'd love to be there! I've never showed my car at a national show. I wanted to at the 40th in Nashville, but by the time I got confirmation that I didn't have to work, they were already booked solid.

Joe

#4 ·
well since the 45th Annv. is now officially in the books, it's time to get pumped up on coming to Indy...

Update!!!! 240 entries have been received as of last Thur. Reminder... Hog Roast on Friday is about sold out!!! 29 more spots left.. Saturday's Dinner Banquet is nearly sold out as 10 more spots are left.. Get those entries in as the cutoff is still on May 11th for Judging your car... for show and shine entries, there will be no cut off until the day of the show

#6 ·
How can I find out what vendors will be at the show?
I left a E-mail for the person in charge of registration
but haven't heard back.
I need some parts and want to call ahead to the
vendor and have them bring it to the show.

Update:
She did get back with me with the list of vendors, thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.